2013 – another year once again coming to an end. Every single blogger you read or watch will tell you that it’s been a big year – but of course it is. A lot can happen in 365 days. But seriously, 2013 was a big one for me. Graduating University, starting a new job, moving out of home, etc. But rather than going through my year step by step and boring the heck outta ya, I thought I’d just wrap up the year with a small list of my favourite products this year, and end it with some pictures of the year.
I’ve talked about each of these products in detail already in reviews and monthly Top 5 posts. Sometimes more than once. It was hard for me to look in my drawers and pick out the ones that I’ve been loving all year.
– Covergirl Caramel Flame Eyeshadow Pencil
– Maybelline Bad to the Bronze Colour Tattoo
– Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
– RealTechniques Blush Brush
– No7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base
– Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
– Covergirl LashBlast Clump Crusher
– EOS Mint Lipbalm
– The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter
– NARS Orgasm Blush
– Revlon Matte Lipbalm Sultry Sulfuruese
– L’Oreal Magic Illuminator
– RealTechniques Buffer Brush
So there you have it! Which have been your favourite this year?
Here are some of my favourite pics from 2013
Walking across the stage at the McMaster University Faculty of Humanities 2013 Convocation
Starting a new job and meeting all my co-workers at an 80’s themed camp retreat
Finally seeing Laura Marling live!
Working in High River and Calgary, cleaning up after the July 2013 Floods
Starting my Blog! (Originally called “The Beauty Budgeter”)
Corey teaching me how to fish!
My Irish adventures