Hello! Nice to meet you!
As the older sister of a successful beauty blogger like Coleen, I expect nothing less than the greatest and most up-to-date cosmetics as a gift ;)
And my most generous, beautiful, loving sister was kind enough to get me the Sephora Favourites for my 25th birthday! Inside contains the most loved beauty products of the year. Now that I’ve had a chance to try them all, I thought I would review them for this blog.
The box contains the following:
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream: ermahgerd I love this. I’ve always hated BB creams because I need a more full-coverage foundation to cut redness. This does just that while feeling light and moisturizing. I would definitely rebuy this.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil: apparently you can put this in your hair, put it on your skin and cuticles. I’ve noticed absolutely no difference. I use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate oil, which I am obsessed with and will never stray from. So go away with ya Josie Maran.
- Formula X Nail Polish in Ignite: whatever, it’s a nail polish. I like the brush
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Sin: not many thoughts on this one either. Yep, it’s an eyeshadow. It goes on your eyelids.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: holy cow, I’m in love. My brows look faaaabbulllouuusss and it’s so easy to use. BUY THIS NOW.
- Benefit POREfessional: I hate it. It makes my skin greasy, it feels oily, and makes my makeup come off. You’re the worst Porefessional, I’ve had enough of your nonsense.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm: gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Of course most of the beauty world already knows this. It’s now my everyday blush and I haven’t changed from Bobbi Brown cream blush in 6 years.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner: I mean I like it, but I love Lancome Artliner. So I use it, but still prefer my old one.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment: s’ok. Goes on your lips.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara: je n’aime pas. Clumpy eyelashes, stupid thick and bulky applicator, smears under my eyes. Straight to the back of my drawer.
- Chloe Rollerball: smells like a beautiful perfume that I like very much.
Hope that was helpful! It was great to contribute to the blog! And thanks so much to a lovely sister for a great gift!