It’s my Birthday in a week! And for the first time in my life I’m so very not excited. It’s not that I’m upset that I’m turning 25….I might be upset next year for 26….it’s just that I’ve finally come to a stage in my life where my Birthday is meaningless. It’s just another day, although a lovely excuse to spend some time with family and have a fancy drink. But, for old times sake and because it’s b-day tradition, it’s time for a little birthday wish list action. So here we go:
- Deliciously Ella Every Day
- Huda Beauty Classic False Lashes
- Cover FX Drops in the shade P20
- Nike Free TR 6 Spectrum
- Lululemon Pace Rival Crop
I really don’t want anything and spent a ton of time even trying to think of these few things. Life isn’t about gifts and possessions, just about spending quality time with the ones you love.
It’s that time of year again! The new season is in full swing and I’ve come to the crashing realization that it’s way past time to add to my wardrobe options for this season! So I take to the internet and get started. Scrolling, screen shot-ing, and creating a wish list for myself that I share with all of you for comments, suggestions, and confirmation that I’m actually as stylish as I seem to think. Seeing as I’ve been working so hard with my personal trainer (she doesn’t know about the beer I’m currently drinking), I feel confident I can pull off a few more of these styles this summer! Time to be adventurous!
- ASOS Longline Wrap Front Bandeau Top $78.18
- ASOS Curve Shift Dress in Cage Mesh $82.30
- OldNavy Chiffon Maxi Dress $17.50 in Black Jas
- OldNavy Mid-Rise Pixie Pants $25.50 (ALL COLOURS – perfect pants)
- BodyGlove Bralette Bikini Top $49.99
- Victoria’s Secret NEW Knockout Front Close Sport’s Bra $35.00
- Urban Outfitter’s Out From Under Myra Midi Beach Cover-Up $72.00
- Call It Spring Brasi Natural 3 Part Flat Sandal $44.99
See anything you like?
Shockingly I’ve managed to go about two whole months without buying a single makeup related item. Moving house in December along with Christmas shopping and a few family birthday’s thrown in made me cringe at my Visa statements. Totally worth it, of course, but I pledge to pinch a few pennies for a few months and attempt to diminish my stash of half-empty (or half-full) makeup items. And pinch pennies I have! But that doesn’t stop me from browsing of course! So here are the few items that I’ve had my eye on recently and will hopefully be adding to my cart soon!
Looking at it now I actually think this might be my most achievable and attainable wish list. I often put things in these posts that super interest me but that I know I’ll probably never buy. This time round I have every intention of picking up these beauties and I know where I can find them all!
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- NYX – Lip Lingerie in Embellishment
- Anastasia Beverley Hills – Liquid Lipstick in Vintage
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
- MAC – Oval 6 Brush
- NYX – Colour Correcting Palette
- Tarte – The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
What have you had your eye on recently? Anyone every tried any of these?